- David's Choice #7 is now on YouTube - The next in the David’s Choice series has just been uploaded to YouTube!4 hours ago
- "Fireflies" (Paper Lantern) - 8" x 8" x 8" paper lantern with linoleum cut printing on Japanese rice paper with anelectric candle inside. Here is the my first paper lantern all finish...16 hours ago
- Airship Mouse - Wheel covered up too much steamy gear, so I opted for a spyglass instead.18 hours ago
- What's-It-All-About Wednesday: Homeward Bound - The snow/woods/woodpeckers linocut is SO CLOSE tobeing finished, but unfortunately Monday's ink was still too wet to print the last bits on Tuesday. One d...2 days ago
- Thinking of Summer - This is the most abstract of my landscape prints, perhaps it isn´t a landscape at all, but it reminds meof summer day at the sea. An den Sommer denken […]3 days ago
- Hanging Out With Creatives - Last weekend I had a very busy and enjoyable time visiting other artists intheir shows/studios/social gatherings. I dont usually get the chance to do this...3 days ago
- Year(s) of the Boar--an Old boar for a New Year. - S's original 2007 drawing/prototype.February 5th marksthis year's Chinese New Year. According to the Asian Zodiac, 2019 is the year of the Boar, the last...5 days ago
- Meat - MEAT Watercolor woodblock print (moku hanga) 17 x 11 inches (43 x 28 cm) Made from 1 block, 5hand-rubbed applications of color Edition of 8 on Yukimi paper...1 week ago
- Looking at Tokyo - Exhibition catalogiue - Aleksander Woźniak *Patrząc na Tokio / Looking at Tokyo* *exhibitioncatalogue* format: b5 80 b/w pages One colour o...3 weeks ago
Some details on details - Couple of tiny details You may not know this but a while back I started carving my “chop"
and a small relevant Native American symbol on my prints. Tiny, ve...
1 day ago