Tuesday, September 25, 2012


  • Marauding Metaphors That is the title of a show I have been invited to make a piece for. 
    The show runs during a book fair here in Vegas and when you get invited to be in a sho...
    41 minutes ago
  • Korean Woodblock Printing At the Gyeonggi Provincial Museum in Yongin-si Korea students and 
    tourists can participate in traditional Korean Woodblock printing. It's a lot of fun, and...
    10 hours ago
  • Making Books, 1947 I've been looking into what it would take to make a book from some
     of my woodblock prints, and today I came across this video which shows state-of-the-a...
    14 hours ago
  • It's Heaven To Me! Been cleaning again...it never ends, does it? But this time I've really 
    done it! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! And no, I'm not really quite...
    14 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment