Tuesday, September 11, 2012

    • Poppy Registration Solved A HUGE thanks to Terri Peart for the suggestion to use freezer wrap 
      to solve my fabric registration issues. The puzzlement was that I needed to register t...
      2 hours ago
  • Here's a peek at what happened in my studio in the past few days: My response to Quilting Arts 
    "Staycation" Challenge - a 4 x 6" postcard. It's going in t...
    5 hours ago

  • Artists Beware!!! I just have to comment on those little "terms of use" agreements that we accept without reading 
    when we sign up for websites, especially the business and ...
    8 hours ago

  • Back in 2001 shortly after the September 11th attack members of Baren got together and 
    dedicated a special exchange of prints to the victims. The Firemen's...
    11 hours ago

  • My Printmaking Experiment #2 I've been brainstorming for a way to introduce handwritten text into my artwork 
    using Linocut. Not an easy task. How can I make a lino plate with text that c...
    13 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment