Tuesday, September 18, 2012

  • The Linocutter has a new adventure

    Blue Tongue memory This painting was the result of my sadness at the death of a blue tongue lizard in my
     backyard. The blue tongue is a lovely harmless large lizard and they...
    3 hours ago

  • The World in Relief

    Is it tedious...or meditative? "That looks tedious!" exclaimed a tall fifty-something man recently 
    as he watched me carve a linoleum block. I was working at Gallery North, the cooperativ...
    6 hours ago

  • Mellissa Read-Devine

    Shows this Week My paintings are busy exhibiting themselves this week. "*Trees*"* 
    Group Show**Stop by and come see all the wonderful ART!!**Join us for our Saturday Even...
    1 day ago

  • Pressing-Issues

    Art Show Aftermath *Sold a woodcut and an intaglio etching at the Garden Party 
    Art Show yesterday.* *Tay and the Night Visitor* *Cosmic Bobcat* (inked in a rainbow roll) *I ...
    1 day ago

No comments:

Post a Comment