Monday, November 26, 2012

Terry Sargent Peart
TWO QUILTS A-QUILTING - I'm making two Alphabet quilts for grandchildren for Christmas. I spent a good amount of time with them this week and got them both to the point where I ...
1 hour ago


  • Finishing the magpie linocut - Start-and-stop-and-start-again is never my favorite way to work on a piece, but sometimes that's just what happens. This 5-by-7-inch linocut was started mo...
    1 day ago
  •  
  • Let Them Be Wild - "Let Them Be Wild" was named after a verse in the poem *Inversnaid *by Gerard Manley Hopkins. This quilt was born as a political statement, a desire to in...
    1 day ago
  •  
  • Holiday Cards Are Printed - So the holiday cards are now printed! I printed 50 cards with 45 going out to family and 5 to sell, three will be listed on the 22nd for the ebay Nibble...
    4 days ago

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment