Wednesday, January 16, 2013


  • Holding Onto An Unknown World – Artist Book No.5 So I’ve been hinting through facebook and updating the site here over 
    the past few days (check out the new Artist Book page in the top right corner) about...
    12 hours ago
  • I coaxed my old Singer back into service! Where there's a will there's a way! Although I'm not much of a 
    seamstress, I'm forcing myself to learn and I mus...
    18 hours ago
  • SKETCHBOOK PROJECT 2013 I joined the Sketchbook Project 2013 since I had such a good time with 
    the last one. Of course, the due date is tomorrow. So, I'm just under the wire. I ...
    1 day ago
  • Printmaking as Contact Sport It's too bad that the back of my neck and fingers of my right hand are probably 
    the only parts of my body that don't really need a workout, because they're...
    2 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment