Thursday, April 18, 2013


  • Aaaaaannnnd.... still carving Making progress. About a third of the 24 x 36-inch chunk of lino to go. 
    I'm planning to ship it out to Wisconsin on Monday or Tuesday next week, so feeli...
    13 hours ago
  • Transferring key block to color blocks As promised, I made a little video on easy transferring of key block 
    to color blocks. Determining the number of color blocks is the hard part, I tend to jus...
    14 hours ago
  • Print in Print Firstly a quick thank you to all the terrific folks who came along to the Wasted Dream group art show over 
    the last 
    week and checked out not only my prints...
    15 hours ago
  • Dear Mr. Falwell *Partial transcript of comments from the September 13, 2001 telecast of The 700 Club* 
    JERRY FALWELL: And I agree totally with you that the Lord has protect...
    19 hours ago
  • Early Bird Cartoon *Early Bird cartoon transferred to the block. Ready, set, go!* * **~*~* * **Hmm. Giving some 
    thought to a background block now (the reverse side, as I'm...
    20 hours ago
  • Change of tune Anyone who knows me can tell you that I change my tune every time I turn around. And 
    here we go again. No sooner than the last entry had been posted I h...
    1 day ago
  • Blessings of a do-over When I describe my printing process to non-printmakers, I often stress that 
    because I am using only one block, if I make a mistake or I don't like somethin...
    1 day ago

No comments:

Post a Comment