Thursday, May 30, 2013


  • Blocks arriving, work continues Blocks arriving!Background carving begins The garden welcomed three 
    blocks already and two more are on the way. I have also heard that blocks have arrived a...
    11 hours ago
  • I Love You [image: ILYRedLoRes] When gay people fall in love it’s pretty much the same experience as when straight 
    people fall in love. You know the feelings: euphori...
    17 hours ago
  • Wood engraving by Eric Gill Thought I would post the occasional work that inspires me. Here is 
    *Anointing,* a wood engraving by British artist Eric Gill - Wikipedia article Not sure...
    1 day ago
  • Psalm 29 How long should an artist pursue an idea? a dream? a vision? The "idea/image" came  
    to me in a flash of inspiration, but getting that image on the block w...
    1 day ago
  • Graces Hanshita Printed keyblock; the area colored in will be the next block. Slow progress but I've 
    finished the keyblock. Now I'm printing a few hanshitas before I clean ...
    2 days ago
  • Linocut in progress: Columbine Part 2 Carrying on with the blue columbine reduction linocut. Not a lot 
    to show in terms of steps, but plenty of drama... *Step 4*Difficult to tell here, but this...
    2 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment