Sunday, January 5, 2014

  • Anastasia Monotype Hand Pulled Print Artist: VIza Arlington Title: Anastasia Monotype with water-based 
    Akua Ink on Kozo paper one of a kind hand pulled print
    10 hours ago
  • Back to work: New linocut in progress Okay then. No more 2013. Goodbye and good riddance, I say. And 
    welcome 2014! It's about time you got here. Believe it or not I was still trying to get work...
    2 days ago
  • "Walden Warming" Book Cover This fall I did an illustration for a book cover for University of Chicago Press, 
    and the book is finally out. Titled *Walden Warming*, it's a popular-scie...
    2 days ago

  • The Latest Well, it's been a long silence has it not? This was a busy year. Then again, they usually are. 
    I'm glad my life is full of things to keep me occupied. I...
    5 days ago
  • Starting Over Sometimes you just start over. It may not be well thought out, or prudent, or financially
     promising, or likely to succeed, but you do it anyway. The smal...
    5 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment