Sunday, March 2, 2014

  • Octopus garden on the ceiling!? What does nature printing have to do with our Fantastic Garden?
    I met master octopus printer Sharron Huffman through the Nature Printing Society, an energet...
    1 day ago
  • 29 FACES - DAY 27 There weren't any photos of people on the front page fo the paper today. But I found 
    this guy on page A3 down at the bottom. He was sketched using my new S...
    1 day ago
  • Signs I signed up for this print exchange on a whim. I liked the idea of their sketch book project and 
    the idea of a kind of traveling library with artists' sket...
    1 day ago
  • Fieldwork Friday: From the archives Thirty-six hours. Maybe less. In just a day and a half I expect 
    to be settling down *finally* into one location and happily living with my work again. I ha...
    2 days ago
  • Framing the puzzle prints Framing dilemmasSo how does an artist frame the monumental puzzle prints? 
    I have been framing the puzzle prints for our upcoming show at the *Sahara West Li...
    2 days ago
  • Numbered -
    4 days ago
  • Artists week ending 23 February 2014 Am sitting here after a busy weekend being a student at an 
    encaustics workshop taught by Catherine Garrod. So nice to be forced to 'play' at art making ins...
    6 days ago
  • The Ampersand Project Sometimes I sign up for things for which there is no rational explanation. 
    This was one of those times. And then, to make matters a little worse I had a ...
    6 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment