- Blue Storm progress ... - An update on the most recent Ukiyoe Heroes print10 hours ago
- Red All Over - Traditionally in printing, commercial and art, the convention is to put the lightest colors downfirst. This print has been a bit different. For example, I...18 hours ago
- Joe Marshall's Shadow Set - Images posted with the permission of the artist. Find out more about Joe Marhsall's work at Pork Chop Press. The artist calls these The Shadow Set. On the...2 days ago
- Woodblock gets stained - Struck Struck was carved "white line" style, a technique in which the carving isthe positive image and the background is inked in black. This is widely u...2 days ago
- Imitating Fabric - My house has been under construction for a number of weeks and, since I work in ahome-based studio, my art making has been pretty severely disrupted. Toda...2 days ago
Two Woodcuts by Bertha Schrader - I read this article about Bertha Schrader earlier this month on The
Linosaurus. It says that the artist began making woodcuts in her 60's, "after having a...
10 hours ago