Saturday, July 11, 2015

  • The Good Life A rather marvelous couple of weeks. Tony and I went to Hobart for a well earned break. 
    Why Hobart? I wanted to finally visit the Museum of Old and New Art ...
    10 hours ago
  • Summer Camp Kids' Relief Prints These are some three color reduction prints my 3rd and 4th grade 
    summer camp kids made. We used scratch foam and Blick's water-based block printing ink. ...
    1 day ago
  • London and Texas send peace Deadline approaches and finances Participant artists are scrambling to 
    send their contributions before the deadline. They actually think I'm pretty strict m...
    2 days ago
  • New Print: Earthquake I've started the next print in my new *Almanack* series. This one starts with a 
    1767 definition of earthquakes: *An earthquake… is caused by means of Win...
    2 days ago
  • This is only a test There are many interesting phenomena in nature, and we are treated to images of 
    them everyday. Internet-shared imagery zooms in and out showing us the incr...
    3 days ago
  • Play with Artists' Books *How fun to make an artists' book out of hanging sale tags. They're cardboard so
     it's a case of trees, to paper, to 'trees'! I a...
    4 days ago
  • Open Studios July 11-12th and July 25 - 26th Once again, I am taking part in the Cambridge Open Studios
     this July. I am open weekends 2 and 4 and you are most welcome to visit me between 11am and 6pm ...
    4 days ago
  • View from.... The OTHER coast It's been about a week since I left Maine and traveled first to Boston and then on to
     Amsterdam. From Amsterdam it was a series of trains and one bus to re...
    4 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment