Wednesday, September 7, 2016

  • Playing Drums The image is 6" x 8" and the paper is 8" x 10". It is a white line woodcut printed with
     watercolors on 120 lb. watercolor paper. *My soul is a hidden orc...
    3 hours ago
  • SH Xmas Card Musings I'm thinking it should have something with Signy (and maybe Gabby too). Santa's workshop? 
    Pulling off Santa's boot as he goes back up the chimney? An orn...
    17 hours ago
  • Birds in Art 2016 Ahhh... the best time of year is upon us! No, I'm not talking about cooler days, autumn 
    color, or unending zucchini harvest. It's time for *Birds in Art*! ...
    1 day ago
  • Hopefully a Helpful Heron *UPDATE!* I am so pleased to report that the entire edition has sold out. I have 
    been asked if more are available but I only have the five Artist's Proof C...
    5 days ago
  • New Book: Relics I just received an author copy of my new book *Relics* and I'm happy to say it's proofed
     and available to be ordered. *Relics* is a 68-page soft cover pri...
    5 days ago
  • Pretty As A Picture With the addition of black, this print is complete. I would say that I have enjoyed this 
    print more than about any since my very first prints 14 years ago...
    6 days ago
  • Tribute to barenforum.org "We must, indeed, all hang together,or most assuredly we shall all hang 
    separately."Printmaker Benjamin FranklinBetween traveling to festivals, making art,...
    1 week ago
  • Recent activity in the studio pt 1 - panoramic collagraph Panoramic plate that will produce a printed image 
    that measures 14 x 55 cm (5.5 x 21.5 inches.) The plate has been sealed with several layers of clear she...
    1 week ago
  • Pnuppet..... Letterpress 1: Andrew 0 Three words, 13 Letters, 2 spaces. What could possibly go wrong? 
    You can't imagine how many times I set up and then broke down the...
    1 week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment