- Linocut in Progress: Looking ducky (AKA: Splashing to the finish) - So finally we get to the ducks. Becausethe colors of the birds do not appear anywhere else in the image, the next few steps involved a ridiculousand anno...4 hours ago
- "Plesiosaur Swimming In Circles" - *Plesiosaur Swimming in Circles * 30" x 22" mixed media (watercolors,collagraph, woodcut) This is yet another one-off print that branched from work on The...2 days ago
- Going Green - Just one more color to go. I'm really pleased with the colors and the coverage I'm gettingfrom my Renaissance Graphics ink. This light green will serve a...2 days ago
- Baby Kraken ~ Carvety-Carve - Working on the baby kraken. Beginning to like the way it's coming along.5 days ago
- Exhibition at Babylon in Ely, 24th February - 19th March - I have been framing work for my first exhibitionof the year. It is a group show by six artists called "This Country Life". I will be showing about fifteen...1 week ago
- Back to the Ghost Town - The Red Barn (Part I) Once upon a time (2008) I went to Rhyolite, a mostfascinating Nevada ghost town. My quest was to complete a residency kindly offered ...1 week ago
Back & Forth - Years ago I worked in a shop with a talented printmaker who had studied under Frasconi.
He showed me a number of his large portrait woodcuts, intricate an...
1 day ago